PLEASE NOTE: Add your own commentary here above the horizontal line, but do not make any changes below the line. (Of course, you should also delete this text before you publish this post.)
by Guardian.co.uk” width=”140″ height=”45″ />This article titled “Readers’ travel photo competition: February – send us your pictures” was written by , for theguardian.com on Wednesday 1st February 2017 11.54 UTC
From landscape photography to atmospheric shots of a street market to wildlife and nature – we’d love you to send us your best travel shot. We’ll choose and publish a selection of our favourites, and the winning image will receive a £200 voucher which can be used against an Exodus Travels holiday.
The winner will be entered for the overall annual prize, a 16-night holiday for two to Costa Rica with Exodus Travels.
Please read this before you post your image:
• You must be a UK resident to enter
• You must upload the highest possible resolution of your shot via GuardianWitness.
• We’ll only consider one photograph from each person, so don’t submit more than one.
• We can’t consider photos that have been published elsewhere.
• You’ll also need to provide a caption of up to 50 words on where it was taken, what’s happening in the shot, what inspired you to take it, any technical details if pertinent. You must also supply your full name with the caption.
The closing date for entries is 23:00 on 25 February 2017
GuardianWitness is the home of user-generated content on the Guardian. Contribute your video, pictures and stories, and browse news, reviews and creations submitted by others. Posts will be reviewed prior to publication on GuardianWitness, and the best pieces will feature on the Guardian site.
guardian.co.uk © Guardian News & Media Limited 2010